At a glance
- Originator Fujisawa
- Class Antibacterials; Oligopeptides; Peptide antibiotics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Cell wall inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Bacterial infections
Most Recent Events
- 18 May 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Bacterial infections in Japan (Unknown route)
- 23 Jun 1998 Commercial data has been reviewed by Fujisawa
- 03 May 1995 New profile