At a glance
- Originator Eli Lilly
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Osteoporosis therapies; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Dopamine D2 receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Postmenopausal osteoporosis
- Discontinued Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 03 May 1995 This profile is new.
- 03 May 1995 No-Development-Reported for Postmenopausal osteoporosis in USA (Unknown route)
- 03 May 1995 Discontinued-Preclinical for Inflammation in USA (Unknown route)