MetiaprilAlternative Names: Methiopril
Latest Information Update: 09 Dec 1998
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Antihypertensives; Heart failure therapies; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Heart failure; Hypertension
Most Recent Events
- 09 Dec 1998 No-Development-Reported for Hypertension in Russia (Unknown route)
- 09 Dec 1998 No-Development-Reported for Heart failure in Russia (Unknown route)
- 14 Oct 1998 Profile reviewed