BMS 181170Alternative Names: BMS-181170; BMY 35037
Latest Information Update: 18 Jan 2008
At a glance
- Originator Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Immunosuppressants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Septic shock
Most Recent Events
- 14 Jul 1998 No-Development-Reported for Septic shock in USA (Unknown route)
- 04 May 1995 Preclinical development for Septic shock in USA (Unknown route)