Latest Information Update: 29 Aug 2007
At a glance
- Originator Glycomed
- Class Antithrombotics; Vascular disorder therapies
- Mechanism of Action Glycosaminoglycan stimulants; Platelet aggregation inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Deep vein thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 30 May 2001 Profile reviewed but no significant changes made
- 03 Jun 1997 No-Development-Reported for Deep vein thrombosis in USA (Unknown route)
- 04 May 1995 Preclinical development for Deep vein thrombosis in USA (Unknown route)