At a glance
- Originator Eli Lilly
- Class Antiasthmatics; Antirheumatics; Small molecules; Thiazolidines
- Mechanism of Action 5-lipoxygenase inhibitors; Antioxidants; Lipid peroxidation inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Rheumatic disorders
Most Recent Events
- 25 Feb 1999 No-Development-Reported for Rheumatic disorders in USA (Unknown route)
- 04 May 1995 Preclinical development for Rheumatic disorders in USA (Unknown route)
- 04 May 1995 New profile