At a glance
- Originator N. S. Kurnakov Institute of General and Inorganic Chemistry
- Developer N. S. Kurnakov Institute of General and Inorganic Chemistry; Nonindustrial source
- Class Antineoplastics; Platinum complexes; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Protein kinase C inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer; Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 28 Nov 2000 No-Development-Reported for Solid tumours in Russia (Unknown route)
- 09 May 1995 Phase-II clinical trials for Solid tumours in Russia (Unknown route)
- 04 May 1995 Preclinical development for Cancer in Russia (Unknown route)