Latest Information Update: 30 May 2001
At a glance
- Originator Unknown
- Developer Nonindustrial source
- Class Antivirals
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Influenza virus infections; Measles; Parainfluenza virus infections; Respiratory syncytial virus infections
Most Recent Events
- 30 May 2001 Profile reviewed but no significant changes made
- 02 Sep 1998 No-Development-Reported for Measles in USA (Unknown route)
- 02 Sep 1998 No-Development-Reported for Measles in Japan (Unknown route)