At a glance
- Originator National Research Council Canada
- Class Antibacterials
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Bacterial infections
Most Recent Events
- 24 Jun 1996 No-Development-Reported for Bacterial infections in Canada (Unknown route)
- 08 May 1995 This profile is new.
- 08 May 1995 Preclinical development for Bacterial infections in Canada (Unknown route)