At a glance
- Originator Bayer
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Antiasthmatics; Antirheumatics
- Mechanism of Action
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Asthma; Inflammatory bowel diseases; Rheumatoid arthritis; Ulcerative colitis
Most Recent Events
- 12 Sep 2000 No-Development-Reported for Inflammatory bowel disease in USA (Unknown route)
- 12 Sep 2000 No-Development-Reported for Ulcerative colitis in USA (PO)
- 12 Sep 2000 No-Development-Reported for Rheumatoid arthritis in USA (PO)