Latest Information Update: 17 Jan 2008
At a glance
- Originator Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Class Antibacterials
- Mechanism of Action Cell wall inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Bacterial infections
Most Recent Events
- 10 Jan 2001 No-Development-Reported for Bacterial infections in USA (Unknown route)
- 10 Jan 2001 No-Development-Reported for Bacterial infections in Canada (Unknown route)
- 09 May 1995 New profile