ZM 230487Alternative Names: ICI 230487
Latest Information Update: 08 Feb 2008
At a glance
- Originator AstraZeneca
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Antiallergics; Antiasthmatics; Osteoporosis therapies
- Mechanism of Action 5-lipoxygenase inhibitors; Leukotriene D4 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Postmenopausal osteoporosis
Most Recent Events
- 08 Feb 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Postmenopausal osteoporosis in USA (unspecified route)
- 08 Feb 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Postmenopausal osteoporosis in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 07 Apr 1999 Merger of Zeneca and Astra to form AstraZeneca completed