At a glance
- Originator Mitsubishi Pharma Corporation
- Class Antihypertensives
- Mechanism of Action Potassium channel agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Hypertension
Most Recent Events
- 26 Feb 2001 Profile reviewed but no significant changes made
- 10 Jul 1998 No-Development-Reported for Hypertension in Japan (Unknown route)
- 10 May 1995 New profile