At a glance
- Originator Daiichi Pharmaceutical
- Class Antihypertensives; Benzopyrans; Ischaemic heart disorder therapies; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Potassium channel agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Angina pectoris; Hypertension
Most Recent Events
- 27 Dec 2000 Discontinued-Preclinical for Hypertension in Japan (Unknown route)
- 27 Dec 2000 Discontinued-Preclinical for Angina pectoris in Japan (Unknown route)
- 10 Jul 1998 No-Development-Reported for Angina pectoris in Japan (Unknown route)