Latest Information Update: 17 Apr 2001
At a glance
- Originator Questcor Pharmaceuticals
- Class Ischaemic heart disorder therapies; Neuroprotectants; Vasodilators
- Mechanism of Action Adenosine deaminase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Myocardial ischaemia; Stroke; Supraventricular tachycardia
Most Recent Events
- 17 Apr 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Supraventricular tachycardia in USA (Unknown route)
- 17 Apr 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Stroke in USA (Unknown route)
- 17 Apr 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Myocardial ischaemia in USA (Unknown route)