TestiphenonAlternative Names: Testifenon
Latest Information Update: 18 Jan 2001
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action Alkylating agents; Testosterone congener stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 18 Jan 2001 No-Development-Reported for Cancer in Russia (Unknown route)
- 15 Jul 1998 Profile reviewed
- 11 May 1995 Investigation in Cancer in Russia (Unknown route)