ZolantidineAlternative Names: SKF 95282
Latest Information Update: 21 Jan 2008
At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Antihistamines
- Mechanism of Action Histamine H2 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued CNS disorders
Most Recent Events
- 22 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for CNS disorders in Italy (Unknown route)
- 24 Jan 2001 SmithKline Beecham has merged with Glaxo Wellcome to form GlaxoSmithKline
- 28 Jul 1998 Preclinical development for CNS disorders in Italy (Unknown route)