TG20ACAlternative Names: TG(20A)C
Latest Information Update: 28 Jul 1998
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Antihyperlipidaemics
- Mechanism of Action Cholesterol inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Hypercholesterolaemia
Most Recent Events
- 28 Jul 1998 No-Development-Reported for Hypercholesterolaemia in Netherlands (Unknown route)
- 11 May 1995 Preclinical development for Hypercholesterolaemia in Netherlands (Unknown route)
- 11 May 1995 New profile