CB 7627Alternative Names: CB7627
Latest Information Update: 26 Nov 2007
At a glance
- Originator The Institute of Cancer Research
- Class Antihormones; Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action Steroid 17-alpha-hydroxylase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 28 Oct 1997 No development reported - Preclinical for Cancer in United Kingdom (PO)
- 12 May 1995 Preclinical development for Cancer in United Kingdom (PO)