Latest Information Update: 22 Jun 2001
At a glance
- Originator Bioprojet; Nonindustrial source
- Class Antihistamines; Nootropics
- Mechanism of Action Histamine H3 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported CNS disorders
Most Recent Events
- 22 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for CNS disorders in France (Unknown route)
- 14 May 1997 Preclinical development for CNS disorders in France (Unknown route)