At a glance
- Originator Fisons
- Class Neuroprotectants; Nootropics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Muscarinic M1 receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cognition disorders
Most Recent Events
- 01 Aug 1996 Discontinued-Preclinical for Cognition disorders in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 15 May 1995 Discontinued-Preclinical for Cognition disorders in USA (Unknown route)