At a glance
- Originator Ono Pharmaceutical
- Class Antiplatelets
- Mechanism of Action Platelet aggregation inhibitors; Prostaglandin agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 22 Sep 1998 No-Development-Reported for Thrombosis in Japan (Unknown route)
- 15 May 1995 New profile
- 15 May 1995 Preclinical development for Thrombosis in Japan (Unknown route)