At a glance
- Originator Eli Lilly
- Class Antidepressants; Propylamines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Serotonin uptake inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Major depressive disorder
Most Recent Events
- 07 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Depression in USA (Unknown route)
- 03 Jan 1997 Preclinical development for Depression in USA (Unknown route)