ARR 15849Alternative Names: ARL 15849; FPL 15849
Latest Information Update: 23 Jan 2007
At a glance
- Originator Astra Arcus USA
- Class Anorectics; Peptides
- Mechanism of Action Cholecystokinin A receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Obesity
Most Recent Events
- 23 Jan 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Obesity in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 08 Oct 2001 No-Development-Reported for Obesity in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 07 Apr 1999 Merger of Astra and Zeneca to form AstraZeneca completed