Latest Information Update: 13 Feb 2001
At a glance
- Originator Lichtwer Pharma
- Class Antidepressants; Antivirals
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Herpesvirus infections; HIV infections; Major depressive disorder
Most Recent Events
- 13 Feb 2001 No-Development-Reported for Depression in Germany (Unknown route)
- 07 Feb 2001 No-Development-Reported for Herpesvirus infections in Germany (Unknown route)
- 07 Feb 2001 No-Development-Reported for HIV infections treatment in Germany (Unknown route)