AlinastineAlternative Names: F 91506; F 91506 RR; Lamiakast
Latest Information Update: 14 Sep 2001
At a glance
- Originator FAES Farma
- Class Antiallergics; Antiasthmatics; Benzimidazoles; Piperidines
- Mechanism of Action Histamine H1 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Allergic conjunctivitis; Asthma; Skin disorders
Most Recent Events
- 14 Sep 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Skin disorders in Spain (Topical)
- 14 Sep 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Allergic conjunctivitis in Spain (Ophthalmic)
- 14 Sep 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Asthma in Spain (PO)