SAZ VII 23
Latest Information Update: 08 Jan 1997
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Antiarrhythmics
- Mechanism of Action Adenosine triphosphatase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Arrhythmias
Most Recent Events
- 08 Jan 1997 No-Development-Reported for Arrhythmias in USA (Unknown route)
- 17 May 1995 Preclinical development for Arrhythmias in USA (Unknown route)