Latest Information Update: 12 Mar 2008
At a glance
- Originator Targeted Genetics
- Developer Targeted Genetics Corporation
- Class Antineoplastics; Antisense oligonucleotides
- Mechanism of Action RNA synthesis inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Myeloid leukaemia
Most Recent Events
- 01 Jul 1998 No-Development-Reported for Myeloid leukaemia in USA (Unknown route)
- 17 May 1995 Preclinical development for Myeloid leukaemia in USA (Unknown route)