At a glance
- Originator Pharmacia Corporation
- Class Antithrombotics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Thromboxane A2 receptor antagonists; Thromboxane synthase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 30 May 2001 Profile reviewed but no significant changes made
- 09 Feb 1998 No-Development-Reported for Thrombosis in Italy (Unknown route)
- 17 May 1995 New profile