At a glance
- Originator Kotobuki Seiyaku
- Class Anti-ischaemics; Benzodiazepines; Peripheral vasodilators; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Alpha 1 adrenergic receptor antagonists; Calcium channel antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Ischaemic heart disorders
Most Recent Events
- 01 Aug 1997 Suspended-Unspecified phase for Ischaemic heart disorders in Japan (Unknown route)
- 18 May 1995 This is a new profile.
- 18 May 1995 No-Development-Reported for Ischaemic heart disorders in Japan (Unknown route)