At a glance
- Originator Kotobuki Seiyaku
- Class Anti-ischaemics; Benzodiazepines; Peripheral vasodilators; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Alpha 1 adrenergic receptor antagonists; Calcium channel antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Ischaemic heart disorders
Most Recent Events
- 01 Aug 1997 Suspended-Unspecified phase for Ischaemic heart disorders in Japan (Unknown route)
- 18 May 1995 This is a new profile.
- 18 May 1995 No-Development-Reported for Ischaemic heart disorders in Japan (Unknown route)