At a glance
- Originator Maruko Seiyaku
- Developer Azwell; Maruko Seiyaku
- Class Antiparkinsonians; Neuroprotectants; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Dopamine D1 receptor agonists; Dopamine D2 receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Heart failure; Hypertension; Parkinson's disease
Most Recent Events
- 22 Sep 2000 No-Development-Reported for Hypertension in Japan (PO)
- 22 Sep 2000 No-Development-Reported for Heart failure in Japan (Unknown route)
- 22 Sep 2000 No-Development-Reported for Parkinson's disease in Japan (Unknown route)