SDZ MTH 958Alternative Names: MTH 958
Latest Information Update: 01 Sep 1998
At a glance
- Originator Novartis
- Class Anticoagulants; Antithrombotics
- Mechanism of Action Serine endopeptidase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Coronary artery restenosis; Thrombosis; Transplant rejection
Most Recent Events
- 01 Sep 1998 No-Development-Reported for Coronary artery restenosis in Switzerland (Unknown route)
- 01 Sep 1998 No-Development-Reported for Thrombosis in Switzerland (Unknown route)
- 10 Aug 1998 No-Development-Reported for Transplant rejection in Switzerland (Unknown route)