BAM 1602Alternative Names: BAM-1602
Latest Information Update: 25 Feb 2008
At a glance
- Originator Maruko Seiyaku
- Class Antihypertensives; Heart failure therapies; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Dopamine D2 receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Heart failure
Most Recent Events
- 06 Aug 1998 No-Development-Reported for Heart failure in Japan (unspecified route)
- 18 May 1995 Preclinical development for Heart failure in Japan (unspecified route)