At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Antidementias; Anxiolytics; Neuroprotectants; Picolines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Antioxidants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Anxiety disorders; Cognition disorders; Ischaemic heart disorders; Pancreatitis; Peptic ulcer
Most Recent Events
- 05 Dec 2000 A study has been added to the Peptic Ulcer Disease therapeutic trials section
- 04 Dec 2000 Investigation in Peptic ulcer in Russia (Unknown route)
- 04 Dec 2000 Preclinical development for Pancreatitis in Russia (Unknown route)