At a glance
- Originator Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Antiasthmatics; Antipsoriatics; Antirheumatics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action 5-lipoxygenase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Asthma; Psoriasis; Rheumatoid arthritis; Ulcerative colitis
Most Recent Events
- 29 May 1995 No-Development-Reported for Psoriasis in USA (unspecified route)
- 29 May 1995 No-Development-Reported for Ulcerative colitis in USA (unspecified route)
- 29 May 1995 No-Development-Reported for Rheumatoid arthritis in USA (unspecified route)