Research programme: capsid protein inhibitor - Schering-Plough
Latest Information Update: 15 Jun 2012
At a glance
- Originator Schering-Plough
- Class Antivirals; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Capsid protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Picornavirus infections
Most Recent Events
- 15 Jun 2012 Discontinued - Preclinical for Picornavirus infections in USA (unspecified route)
- 02 Sep 1998 No-Development-Reported for Picornavirus infections in USA (Unknown route)
- 23 May 1995 New profile