At a glance
- Originator Daiichi Pharmaceutical
- Class Hepatoprotectants; Small molecules; Thiazoles
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Liver disorders
Most Recent Events
- 30 May 2000 Discontinued-Preclinical for Liver disorders prevention in Japan (Unknown route)