At a glance
- Originator sigma-tau SpA
- Class Antidementias; Basic amino acids; Diamino amino acids; Essential amino acids; Neuroprotectants; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Nerve growth factor stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cognition disorders
Most Recent Events
- 25 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Cognition disorders in Italy (Unknown route)
- 25 May 1995 Preclinical development for Cognition disorders in Italy (Unknown route)