Latest Information Update: 14 Dec 2001
At a glance
- Originator Ipsen
- Class Antihypercalcaemics; Peptides
- Mechanism of Action Parathyroid hormone receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Hypercalcaemia
Most Recent Events
- 14 Dec 2001 Discontinued-Clinical for Hypercalcaemia in Spain (Unknown route)
- 14 Dec 2001 Discontinued-Clinical for Hypercalcaemia in France (Unknown route)
- 12 Sep 2000 No-Development-Reported for Hypercalcaemia in Spain (Unknown route)