Anti-EGFR monoclonal antibody-DM1 conjugateAlternative Names: Anti-EGFR DM1
Latest Information Update: 26 Nov 2009
At a glance
- Originator ImmunoGen
- Class Antineoplastics; Immunoconjugates; Macrolides; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Apoptosis stimulants; Epidermal growth factor inhibitors; Mitosis inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 25 Nov 1998 Suspended-Preclinical for Cancer in USA (Parenteral)
- 29 May 1995 Preclinical development for Cancer in USA (Parenteral)