Polyclonal antibody hyperGAMCF
Latest Information Update: 10 Jul 1996
At a glance
- Originator Nabi Biopharmaceuticals
- Class Antibacterials; Polyclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cystic fibrosis-associated respiratory tract infections; Pseudomonal infections
Most Recent Events
- 10 Jul 1996 Discontinued-II for Pseudomonal infections in USA (IV)
- 10 Jul 1996 North American Biologicals is now called NABI
- 10 Jul 1996 Discontinued-II for Cystic fibrosis-associated respiratory tract infections in USA (IV)