Latest Information Update: 26 Aug 2002
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Bacterial vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Tularaemia
Most Recent Events
- 31 Aug 1998 No-Development-Reported for Tularaemia in Russia (Unknown route)
- 31 Aug 1998 No-Development-Reported for Tularaemia in Sweden (Unknown route)
- 14 Nov 1995 Preclinical development for Tularaemia in USA (Unknown route)