BMS 181184Alternative Names: BMY 28762; BMY 28801; BMY 28864
Latest Information Update: 16 Jan 2008
At a glance
- Originator Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Class AIDS vaccines; Antifungals; Antivirals; Fungal vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Cell membrane modulators; HIV envelope protein gp120 inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued HIV infections; Mycoses; Pneumocystis pneumonia
Most Recent Events
- 27 Feb 2001 No-Development-Reported for Pneumocystis pneumonia in USA (Parenteral)
- 27 Feb 2001 No-Development-Reported for HIV infections treatment in United Kingdom (Parenteral)
- 27 Feb 2001 No-Development-Reported for HIV infections treatment in USA (Parenteral)