Latest Information Update: 27 Jul 1995
At a glance
- Originator Neose Technologies
- Class Anti-inflammatories
- Mechanism of Action Selectin inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 27 Jul 1995 Discontinued-Preclinical for Inflammation in USA (Unknown route)
- 31 May 1995 New profile
- 31 May 1995 Preclinical development for Inflammation in USA (Unknown route)