Latest Information Update: 04 Jul 2007
At a glance
- Originator Cassella
- Class Ischaemic heart disorder therapies; Vasodilators
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Angina pectoris
Most Recent Events
- 01 Sep 1998 No-Development-Reported for Angina pectoris in Germany (unspecified route)
- 01 Jun 1995 Preclinical development for Angina pectoris in Germany (unspecified route)