At a glance
- Originator Scios
- Class Aminobenzoic acids; Anti-inflammatories; Fluorenes; Immunotherapies; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Immunosuppressants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Encephalomyelitis; Multiple sclerosis; Rheumatoid arthritis; Ulcerative colitis
Most Recent Events
- 21 Nov 2000 No-Development-Reported for Encephalomyelitis in USA (Unknown route)
- 21 Nov 2000 No-Development-Reported for Ulcerative colitis in USA (Unknown route)
- 21 Nov 2000 No-Development-Reported for Rheumatoid arthritis in USA (Unknown route)