Latest Information Update: 28 Oct 1997
At a glance
- Originator NeuroSearch
- Class Antiepileptic drugs; Antipsychotics; Neuroprotectants
- Mechanism of Action Calcium channel antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Epilepsy; Psychotic disorders
Most Recent Events
- 28 Oct 1997 Discontinued-Preclinical for Psychotic disorders in Denmark (Unknown route)
- 28 Oct 1997 Discontinued-Preclinical for Epilepsy in Denmark (Unknown route)
- 01 Jun 1995 Preclinical development for Psychotic disorders in Denmark (Unknown route)