Latest Information Update: 22 May 2001
At a glance
- Originator Jeil Pharmaceutical
- Class Antibacterials
- Mechanism of Action Type II DNA topoisomerase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Bacterial infections
Most Recent Events
- 22 May 2001 Profile reviewed but no significant changes made
- 14 Jul 1998 No-Development-Reported for Bacterial infections in South Korea (Unknown route)
- 23 Jun 1995 Phase-II clinical trials for Bacterial infections in South Korea (Unknown route)