Latest Information Update: 16 Apr 1997
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action Uridine phosphorylase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 16 Apr 1997 No-Development-Reported for Cancer in Russia (Unknown route)
- 01 Jun 1995 This profile is new.
- 01 Jun 1995 Preclinical development for Cancer in Russia (Unknown route)