Latest Information Update: 17 Jan 2007
At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Class Nootropics
- Mechanism of Action Muscarinic M1 receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Alzheimer's disease
Most Recent Events
- 16 Nov 2000 No-Development-Reported for Alzheimer's disease in USA (Unknown route)
- 21 Jun 2000 Warner-Lambert has merged with Pfizer
- 01 Jun 1995 Preclinical development for Alzheimer's disease in USA (Unknown route)